Samstag, Oktober 28, 2006

I'm alive and kicking

Here we go!!! This is the beginning of a new era :)
You know me and you know I'm just lazy and couldn't get myself to write anything on my webpage for ages. To make it easier I thought I'd blog instead of having to change the code of my "News" page (not sure why I think it's easier, but well... whatever... I probably just wanted to blog).
So what is new?
In short, four years ago I moved in with Ruth and Leah, almost fourteen months ago Mia was born and in about a month I'll be an house owner in Vienna. I'll promise to show you pictures of that house once I have the keys to it!
On my homepage you can see all the old pictures that were on the site before and also you can see pictures of my little girls first twelve months of her life!

I promise (and this time I mean it) not to wait five years to put new photos up!

My homepage also got a little facelift and I hope you like it more. Now it's using css instead of frames.